Cookies and Privacy
Information Collected by Masari Capital LLC
The categories of non-public personal information which Masari Capital LLC shall collect include:
1. information provided by the customer when opening an Account, or to process a transaction, such as name, address, assets, bank information, prior trading experience, etc.
2. information used to verify the identity of the customer, including copies of government-issued identification materials such as passports, drivers’ licenses, and credit reports.
3. Information resulting from transactions between the customer and Masari Capital LLC or an affiliate of Masari Capital LLC, such as withdrawal and deposit forms.
4. Information derived from customer’s navigation and usage of Masari Capital LCC’s website and online platforms, including Account trading statements.
5. Information Disclosed by Masari Capital LCC and To Whom Masari Capital LLC Discloses the Information.
Except as permitted by law, Masari Capital LCC does not share non-public personal information about our clients or former customers to anyone. For example, Masari Capital LCC may provide information to non-affiliated third parties, as permitted by law, in providing financial services to you. This includes a consumer reporting agency that prepares your credit report.
Furthermore, Masari Capital LCC may provide information, as permitted by law, to the government or regulatory agencies and to comply with a legal summons, court order, subpoena or a similar legal process, audit, or investigation. We may also disclose your non-public personal information if you authorize such disclosure.
Confidentiality and Security Procedures.
1. Using your personal information:
1.1 As well as checking your identity, the personal information we hold may be used for: Considering any of your applications. Carrying out risk assessments. Performing our obligations under any contract we have with you. Administering our relationship with you including resolving queries or issues. Establishing and managing your account. Reviewing your ongoing needs. Providing you with the information, products, and services that you request from us. Investigating any complaint, you may make. Providing evidence in any dispute or anticipated dispute between you and us. Enhancing our customer service and products. Undertaking product development and analysis. Detecting or preventing fraud or other crimes.
1.2 Where you have consented to receive updates from us, we may contact you from time to time by post, email, telephone, SMS or other electronic messaging services.
1.3 Only those personnel for whom the information is necessary to complete a given transaction shall possess the authority to access the information. Masari Capital LCC, its personnel, and its affiliates shall strictly adhere to security practices and procedures to ensure the confidentiality of its customers’ information. Masari Capital LCC maintains numerous safeguards that comply with regulations to guard your non-public personal information.
1.4 Masari Capital LCC will continue to protect the privacy of former customers’ non-public personal information in the same manner as when they were customers. Unlike continuing customers, however, former customers will not receive annual privacy notices.
CONSENTS AND FURTHER AGREEMENTS
CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION OF CONFIRMATIONS & ACCOUNT STATEMENTS.
1. Customer hereby consents to have Customer’s Account information and trade confirmations available on the Internet, in lieu of having such information delivered to Customer via mail or email, as specified in paragraphs labelled “Statements and Confirmations” and “Communications” of the Customer Agreement. Authorization to Transfer Funds.
2. Customer hereby agrees that Masari Capital LCC may, at any time and from time to time, in the sole discretion of Masari Capital LCC, apply and transfer from any of Customer’s Accounts with Masari Capital LCC to any of Customer’s other accounts, whether held at Masari Capital LCC or other approved financial institutions, any of the Contracts, currencies, securities or other property of Customer held either individually or jointly with others to another account.
3. Agreement To Use Collateral. Customer authorizes Masari Capital LCC to sell, pledge, rehypothecate, assign, invest, commingle and otherwise use any Collateral held by Masari Capital LCC, including, but not limited to, using the Contracts as collateral for a loan to Masari Capital LCC, and, further trading with the Collateral, as provided in the Customer Agreement (including, but not limited to Paragraph 6 thereof).
4. Where Customer’s Account consists of more than one Account, this authorization shall apply to all of Customer’s Accounts with Masari Capital LCC.
5. This Agreement to Use Collateral shall remain in effect so long as Customer’s Account with Masari Capital LCC remains open or Customer has any obligations of any kind to Masari Capital LCC, under the Customer Agreement. Social Security / Tax ID Certification.
6. Customer hereby certifies, under penalty of perjury, that (1) the number provided on the Customer Application is Customer’s correct Social Security or Taxpayer Identification Number and (2) the ownership, or beneficiary, of Customer’s Account, is not subject to backup withholding under Section 3406(a)(1)(C) of the Internal Revenue Code.
1. Any dispute, claim or controversy between Customer, on one hand, and Masari Capital LCC and/or its officers, directors, agents or employees, on the other hand, arising out of or relating to the Customer Agreement, Customer’s Account with Masari Capital LCC or any other trading between Customer and Masari Capital LCC shall be resolved by binding arbitration. The forum of the arbitration may be American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), within the United States of America (“USA”), in accordance with the AAA arbitration rules in effect at the time such arbitration is commenced, or another appropriate arbitration forum within the United States.
2. If the forum of arbitration is outside of the USA, any dispute between the Customer and Masari Capital LCC shall be resolved in the international division of AAA, the International Centre for Dispute Resolution (“ICDR”), in accordance with the International Arbitration Rules in effect at the time such arbitration is commenced.
3. The award in such arbitration proceeding shall be final and binding and may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitration shall be held unless the forum is not reasonably convenient for the Customer, at which time an alternate forum shall be determined by the arbitrator. Customer and Masari Capital LCC agree to take all steps and execute all documents necessary for the implementation of arbitration proceedings.
4. All statutes of limitations applicable to any dispute apply to any arbitration between Customer and Masari Capital LCC. The provisions of this Arbitration Agreement shall survive termination, amendment or expiration of Customer’s Account relationship or the governing Masari Capital LCC Customer Agreement or any other relationship between Customer and Masari Capital LCC. Either Customer or Masari Capital LCC may require the submission of the dispute to binding arbitration at any reasonable time, notwithstanding that a lawsuit or other proceeding has been commenced.
5. Neither Customer nor Masari Capital LCC shall be entitled to join or consolidate disputes by or against others in any arbitration, or to include in any arbitration any dispute as a representative or member of a class, or to act in any arbitration in the interest of the general public or of a private attorney general.
6. Neither a party nor an arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or result of any arbitration hereunder without the prior written consent of both parties, except as may be required by law.
TRADING RULES AND PROCEDURES
The following Trading Rules and Regulations will outline procedures and policies regarding trading and setting up an Account with Masari Capital LCC. All Customers are required to read, understand and adhere to these rules and regulations. Masari Capital LCC reserves the right to change any rules or regulations at its sole discretion and at any time.
1. The Masari Capital LCC normal trading week begins at 19:00 (7:00 PM EST) on Sunday and ends at 16:00 (4:00 PM EST) on Friday (time are subject to change.)
2. Masari Capital LCC will announce and display on a best efforts basis a holiday schedule on the https://masaricapital.com/ website when trading will not take place.
3. In the event of a holiday, Masari Capital LCC will on a best efforts basis pre-announce the start-up time when trading will resume in advance and display the information on the https://masaricapital.com/
4. Masari Capital LCC reserves the right at its sole discretion to conduct special technical maintenance times when trading electronically may not be available.
Deposit and Account Information:
1. Deposits can be made via a wire transfer. Funds are not available for trading until they clear at the bank and posted to the Customer’s trading Account.
2. All bank fees such as wire transfer fees into and out of the Account will be debited to the Customer’s trading Account as they occur.
3. In instances where the Customer is closing an Account with instructions to wire the remaining balances, the wire transfer fee will be deducted from the Final Account Balance forwarded to the Customer.
4. All deposits are accepted in U.S. Dollars only unless otherwise agreed. Customers from foreign countries have the option to convert the foreign currency into US Dollars before wiring to Masari Capital LCC clearing bank, or wire foreign currencies to our clearing bank at which point our clearing bank will convert the balances into US Dollars at their current conversion rate for that currency.
5. A minimum deposit of $10 is required to open an Account with Masari Capital LCC.
6. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES will Masari Capital LCC accept payment or deposit into an Account by a person or entity other than the person or entity whose name appears on the Account.
7. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES will Masari Capital LCC make payment to a person or entity other than person or entity whose name appears on the Account.
8. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES will Masari Capital LCC transfer funds from one Account with Masari Capital LCC to another Account at Masari Capital LCC with different Account Authorization information.
9. Telephone Orders. Masari Capital LCC has qualified staff that can execute customer’s trade orders over the telephone. Telephone execution is intended for those circumstances when trading via the Trading Platform is not available due to technical problems on the Customer’s internet or in situations when the Customer has no other connectivity option. This option can only be executed on the provision that the technical problems are not related to a general Masari Capital LCC server problem. The following steps should be used to transact via the telephone:
The Masari Capital LCC representative will ask for the Customer’s Username and Account Number and confirm that each match and confirm the identity of the Customer.
Once confirmed, the Masari Capital LCC will ask for the Customer’s Order. (i.e. “What is your Order?”)
The Customer should provide the desired Order Type, Trade Action, Number of Lots, Trading Product and Price (if not a Market Order).
1. Liquidation level: Masari Capital LCC reserves the right to automatically liquidate the position and the Customer will be responsible for all losses as a result of the liquidation. Masari Capital reserves the right to change the Liquidation Level at its sole discretion.
2. Prices from Masari Capital LCC are independent of prices found elsewhere. Customers acknowledge that the prices reported by Masari Capital LCC for buying and selling are independent and can differ from the prices displayed elsewhere or from other liquidity providers in the interbank changes in liquidity from interbank to Masari Capital LCC, an unbalanced position or exposure at Masari Capital LCC, or differing expectations of price movements. Masari Capital LCC expects that in most cases the prices provided to its Customers will be in line with the general interbank market but does not warrant or imply that this will always be the case.
3. Rollover rates for open positions are determined by Masari Capital LCC and are independent of prices found elsewhere in the Interbank market. Customer acknowledges that when applicable, all existing Open Positions that remain open over the end of the business day for Masari Capital LCC, defined as 5:00 PM EST/EDT, are automatically rolled over to the next available Spot Settlement Date at a net debit or credit to the Customer(s) Account as determined by spot interest rates determined solely by Masari Capital LCC. Rollover debits and credits are also influenced by the number of days that the position must be rolled. For positions that need to be rolled from a spot settlement date from Friday to Monday, the debit or credit will reflect rollover from Friday to Monday or three business days. For rollovers from Monday to Tuesday, Tuesday to Wednesday, Wednesday to Thursday and Thursday to Friday, the rollover debit or credit is for only one business day. If there is a holiday and Masari Capital LCC is closed, the rollover would take into consideration the holiday. For example, if Tuesday is a holiday, rollovers from Monday will be for two (2) business days (i.e. from Monday to Wednesday). Since rollover debits and credits are determined by the respective short-term spot interest, a large spread can cause a large debt or credit rollover amount. This spread can result but is not limited to, countries tightening of credit conditions in order to dissuade speculators from shorting one trading product versus another. Masari Capital LCC reserves the right to change the credits or debits at its sole discretion if the original amounts are in wrong due to an error or omission.
4. Sweep rates for balances other than USD are determined by Masari Capital LCC and may be independent of prices found elsewhere in the Interbank market. Profits that are calculated in a foreign currency are “swept” into dollars when the open positions are closed, and the Profit and Loss realized. There is No Guarantee of Profit from Trading with Masari Capital LCC: Customer acknowledges that neither Masari Capital nor any of its representative’s guarantees to the Customer that they will profit from trading. Customer further acknowledges that they could sustain the loss of their entire Risk Capital deposited in their Account and are financially able to withstand any losses incurred.
5. There is No Guarantee that Masari Capital LCC will be able to execute stop-loss orders, limit orders or OCO Orders at the Customer Entered Price. Customer acknowledges and agrees that there may be market, liquidity or other conditions that will prevent Masari Capital LCC from executing Customers specific Stop Loss Orders, Limit Orders or OCO Orders at the Customer designated price. In some cases, the orders will be executed at prices that are less favourable to the price entered and desired by the Customer. The Customer acknowledges and agrees that they are still responsible for trades executed at levels different from their orders and that Masari Capital LCC is not liable for failure to do so.
6. There is technology risk inherent in trading online or via a software application. Although Masari Capital LCC has invested a lot of resources developing, testing, configuring and integrating the Trading Platform and other relevant software and hardware, the Customer acknowledges and agrees that Masari Capital LCC does not guarantee that the Customer will be able to successfully execute transaction, monitor their positions, or perform other essential tasks of Masari Capital LCC while using the public Internet and other technology from Masari Capital LCC or from third-party vendors known or not known for which Masari Capital LCC may rely on. Masari Capital LCC cannot control, without limitation, the routing, Internet connectivity, reliability of customer or Masari Capital LCC equipment, network connections or any other technology hardware malfunction caused by Masari Capital LCC hardware, hardware and connectivity that makes up the public Internet, or hardware at the Customers location. Nor does Masari Capital LCC guarantee, although all effort has been made to the contrary, that the Trading Platform and Associated Back Office and Broker Software Interfaces nor any other code or application including but not limited to the interface with Masari Capital LCC liquidity provider(s) or the interface with the escrow Account institution or other technology application that would come under the heading software, are error free and would not lead to communications problems, computer software or hardware breakdowns, malfunctioning errors, and any and all problems or glitches associated with computer problems or any other technical cause or causes . Customer acknowledges and agrees that Masari Capital LCC provides Trading Platform and Associated Back Office and Broker Software Interfaces “as is,” without any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or other express or implied warranties.
7. Trades Done Using chat applications. Masari Capital LCC may incorporate the use of an electronic conversational application or other chat-like the program. Such an application will be used by Masari Capital LCC to give Customers another way to communicate order details to the Masari Capital LCC Trading Desk.
8. Source of Funds. The Customer confirms to have sufficient funds and risk capital available for immediate transfer to support a margin-based brokerage account with Masari Capital LCC, for over the counter and/or off-exchange trading products. The Customer understands the high degree of risk associated with trading and waives Masari Capital LCC of all liability. The Customer understands that these funds act as a protection for any of their own customers who may take trading positions that result in loss, negative balance or margin call.
9. KYC (Know Your Customer) Policy. Know your customer policies have become increasingly important worldwide lately, especially among banks and other financial institutions, in order to prevent identity theft, money laundering, financial fraud and terrorist activity. Masari Capital LCC holds a zero-tolerance fraud policy and is taking all measures possible to prevent it. Any fraudulent activity will be documented and all related accounts to it will be immediately closed. All funds in these accounts will be forfeited.
Masari Capital LCC aims to ensure the integrity of any sensitive data it obtains, such as your account information and the transactions you make, using a variety of security measures and fraud controls. Securing your electronic transactions requires us to be provided with certain data from you, including your preferred deposit method.
When you deposit funds we will require the following documents:
1. A copy of your valid passport with the signature page
2. Copies of your credit cards used to make the deposit (the Front side with only the 4 last digits visible, backside with the CVV covered).
3. A copy of a recent utility bill in your name and address.
4. Signed purchase history of your online transactions.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our customer support:email@example.com
When do I need to provide these documents?
We highly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with all the necessary documents as soon as you can, in order to avoid any delays in processing your transactions. We require the receipt of all the necessary documents prior to making any cash transactions to your benefit.
Some circumstances may require us to request these documents before allowing any other activities in your account, such as deposits or trades.
Please note that if we will not receive the required documents on file, your pending withdrawals will be cancelled and credited back to your trading account. We will notify you of such an event via our system.
How can I send you these documents?
Please scan your documents, or take a high-quality digital camera picture, save the images as jpegs, then upload them in your Masari Capital LCC portal.
How do I know my documents are safe with you?
Masari Capital LCC holds the security of documentation at the highest priority and treats all documents it receives with utmost respect and confidentiality. All files we obtain are fully protected using the highest level possible of encryption at every step of the review process.
We thank you for your cooperation in helping us make Masari Capital LCC a safer place to trade.
Masari Capital LCC does not tolerate money laundering and supports the fight against money launderers. Masari Capital LCC follows the guidelines set by the UK’s Joint Money Laundering Steering Group. The UK is a full member of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF), the intergovernmental body whose purpose is to combat money laundering and terrorist financing. Masari Capital LCC now has policies in place to deter people from laundering money. These policies include:
1. Ensuring clients have a valid proof of identification.
2. Maintaining records of identification information.
3. Determining that clients are not known or suspected terrorists by checking their names against lists of known or suspected terrorists.
4. Informing clients that the information they provide may be used to verify their identity.
5. Closely following clients’ money transactions.
6. Not accepting cash, money orders, third-party transactions, exchange houses transfers or Western Union transfers.
Money laundering occurs when funds from an illegal/criminal activity are moved through the financial system in such a way as to make it appear that the funds have come from legitimate sources.
Money Laundering usually follows three stages:
1. Firstly, cash or cash equivalents are placed into the financial system.
2. Secondly, money is transferred or moved to other accounts (e.g. futures accounts) through a series of financial transactions designed to obscure the origin of the money (e.g. executing trades with little or no financial risk or transferring account balances to other accounts).
3. Finally, the funds are re-introduced into the economy so that the funds appear to have come from legitimate sources (e.g. closing a futures account and transferring the funds to a bank account).
Trading accounts are one vehicle that can be used to launder illicit funds or to hide the true owner of the funds. Specifically, a trading account can be used to execute financial transactions that help obscure the origins of the funds.
Masari Capital LCC directs funds withdrawals back to the original source of remittance, as a preventative measure. International Anti-Money Laundering requires financial services institutions to be aware of potential money laundering abuses that could occur in a customer account and implement a compliance program to deter, detect and report potentially suspicious activity.
These guidelines have been implemented to protect Masari Capital LCC and its clients.
For questions/comments regarding these guidelines, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal Restrictions. without limiting the undermentioned provisions, you understand that laws regarding financial contracts vary throughout the world, and it is your responsibility to make sure you properly comply with any law, regulation or guideline in your country of residence regarding the use of the Site. To avoid any doubt, the ability to access our Site does not necessarily mean that our Services and/or your activities through the Site are legal under the laws, regulations, or directives relevant to your country of residence.
The Customer will be charged a $10 inactivity fee or equivalent in the alternative currency if they have not traded within the last 6 months.
The customer also hereby confirms that these funds are free of any liens or debts, are clean and non-criminal in origin and do not originate from the United States of America or any country on the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) List. As such, Customer agrees to comply with any request to provide additional documentation that is requested by Masari Capital LCC and its representatives.